Founded in 1895 and a University since 1966, Aston is a long established university led by its three main beneficiaries – students, business and the professions, and our region and society. Aston University is located in Birmingham and at the heart of a vibrant city and the campus houses all the university’s academic, social and accommodation facilities for our students. Professor Alec Cameron is the Vice-Chancellor & Chief Executive.
The College of Engineering and Physical Sciences at Aston University is a hub of teaching and research excellence, engaging in collaborative and impactful research throughout our institutes and schools. Our mission is one of real world application. We deliver practical, industry-relevant teaching alongside applied research that delivers solutions to real world problems. By embedding an innovative learning by doing ethos into all our courses, we aim to provide an inspirational education that delivers impact in UK industry and worldwide.
We engage with industry in many sectors and at all levels in order to inform our teaching, our research and to work collaboratively for the benefit of society. Empowered by world-class research and flourishing links to the wider region, EPS is an open and engaged hub of interdisciplinary expertise.Aston University was named University of the Year 2020 by The Guardian and the University’s engineering programme were recently ranked 1st in the UK for Graduate Prospects: Outcomes by the Complete University Guide 2022.
Courses at Aston University
- BSc Logistics and Operations Management Level 6 Bachelors Degree
- Digital and Technology Solutions BSc Level 6 Degree apprenticeship
- Foundation Degree Electrical Power Engineering Level 5 Foundation Degree
- Manufacturing Engineer Level 6 Bachelors Degree
- Professional Engineering (Control/Technical Support Engineer) BEng Level 6 Degree apprenticeship
- Professional Engineering (Science Industry Process/Plant Engineer) BEng Level 6 Degree apprenticeship
- Professional Engineering Manufacturing Engineer BEng Level 6 Degree apprenticeship
- Supply Chain Management (Professional Practice) BSc Level 6 Degree apprenticeship
To find out more, visit our website